An excellent opportunity is now available for the following position:
Robotic Expert Integrator – KUKA
The successful candidate will be responsible to design, develop, install and debug software for robotic systems ensuring complete machine integration. He/she will support all projects from a robotics perspective working closely with internal teams.
- Third level relevant qualification in engineering, electro-mechanical, automation, software or other relevant related discipline.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a robotics technical role essential, with a high knowledge of robot anatomy.
- Robot software programming experience required with Motion and Machine Control Systems.
- Knowledge and exposure to KUKA and Keyence Vision Systems setup and associated training, desirable.
- Simulation software exposure, desirable.
- Excellent problem solving and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- A high level of attention to detail is required.
- Self-motivated individual a high level of initiative.
- Must be flexible in regards to travel for extensive training with KUKA and for support within and outside of Ireland.
- Design, develop, install and debug software for robotics systems and complete machine integration.
- Analyse, understand and trouble shoot robotic systems.
- Train robots using interactive training techniques to perform the required tasks.
- Vision System setup and constant research and development of same within our R&D Department.
- Complete automation simulations in KUKA SIM and visual components.
- Test performance of robotic systems and documentation of same.
- Ensure a consistent software structure is adhered to in line with customer requirements.
- Provide technical support to customers and visit their sites when required.
- Develop in-depth technical knowledge of different automation/robotic systems.
- Review and recommend changes to machine design as per software requirements/implications.
- Complete records in accordance with the Quality Management System and follow procedures.
- Ensure all duties are carried out adhering to health and safety policy.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in highly progressive, dynamic and team orientated environment, please submit your CV to email@example.com or contact the HR Department on +353 (0)69 63842 Ext. 312 for further information.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday 6th February, 2019.