An excellent opportunity is now available for the following position:
The successful candidate will have a trade qualification with at least three years’ experience in a toolmaking environment, maintenance technician or tooling assembly role. Working knowledge of pneumatics, sensors, and exposure to interpreting technical drawings, is required. The successful candidate will work as part of a team in a busy environment and will be exposed to the most up to date technologies and systems in the machine build industry. A high level of initiative and adaptability is required.
- Comprehend technical documentation drawings, operating instructions and schematics.
- Layout/fabricate and assemble all components of the build by analysing drawings and 3D model specifications.
- Set up and operate equipment/tools to build and debug machines.
- Assemble equipment as per 3D module ensuring dimension and fit meet the specified requirements.
- Ensure the build meets the required quality and customer expectation.
- Ensure any recommended revisions to design are documented
- Maintain work area in a clean, neat and orderly condition.
- Carry out inspection of assembled items.
- Carry out customer product inspection/validation.
- Authorised to carry out internal and external tooling inspection when required.
- Carry out full quality inspection of machine frames including completion of parts inspection report.
- Provide support as required during debug of equipment onsite/off site.
- Authorised to carry out installations and to support the installation team, as
required onsite/off site.
- Ensure all duties are carried out adhering to health and safety policy.
- Completion of Quality Management System records in order to maintain effective QMS.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in a highly progressive, dynamic and team orientated environment, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the HR Department at +353 (0)69 63842 Ext 312 for further information.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 8th July 2022.