Customer Terms & Conditions
30% – on order – on receipt of invoice
30% – on design acceptance – on receipt of invoice
30% after FAT – on receipt of invoice
10% after delivery – after 30 days net
2. Value Added Tax
All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT. VAT should be added to each payment in appropriate cases.
Prices quoted are valid for a period of 30 days. Prices are based on the information provided at the initial proposal stage (and the URS if applicable) and are based on a reasonable estimate of the time and costs required to complete. If we consider that additional works are required or recommended or if the initial estimate is subsequently determined to be unreasonable as the project progresses, we shall advise you as soon as possible and will provide you with an estimate of the time required to complete, if applicable.
4. Delivery Confirmation
Delivery dates should be confirmed when placing an order as variations due to our work loading are possible. Quoted timeframes are only valid for a period of 30 days from receipt.
5. Delivery Periods
Start on our receipt of a written order and the first stage payment. Time frames provided for bespoke projects are subject to change and would be deemed accepted by client from the issue of purchase order. Proposed time frames are the aim of the company to deliver on but these will be evaluated during the project development and communicated to the client on a timely basis. Variation of the delivery time is subject to – new discoveries during design phase, additions requested by client, standard components delivery times fluctuations, increased debug/setup time on the project due to unknowns from the outset. Other instances can also occur due to the nature of the bespoke project but will be addressed and communicated to the client. This term is to ensure the clients acceptance and understanding of the engagement prior to placing an order.
6. Force Majure
DP DesignPro Limited will not be liable for any failure of or delay in the performance of this agreement for the period that such failure or delay is;
- beyond the reasonable control of a party,
- materially affects the performance of any of its obligations under this agreement, and
- could not reasonably have been foreseen or provided against, but
- will not be excused for failure or delay resulting from only general economic conditions or other general market effects.
This Agreement shall be effective as of the date of execution (Purchase Order date) by both parties. This agreement and any schedules executed hereunder cannot be cancelled or terminated unless otherwise agreed by DP DesignPro Limited.
8. Production Losses
DP DesignPro Ltd will not be liable for any costs due to production losses, delays or shortfalls directly or indirectly attributed to the above described machine.
A recommended spares list will be supplied with the manual it is a minimum only list to cover any minor breakdowns on the machine. DP DesignPro Limited does not hold a stock of individual customers’ spares and therefore cannot guarantee immediate breakdown repair unless the spare components have been purchased.
The warranty period shall be 12 months after delivery on DesignPro produced items. The warranty includes defects in material and workmanship. Standard internal components supplier warranties apply on all items not manufactured by DesignPro. A breakout of supplier warranties will be detailed within the technical construction file.
In the following cases, the client has no rights to legal warranty:
- When damage or defects have been intentionally caused or are a result of gross negligence;
- When damage or defects have been caused by incorrect or improper use of a product;
- When maintenance of a product has not been carried out in a timely manner or maintenance has been carried out improperly;
- When a product is used outside of intended use;
- When a product has been exposed to humidity, extreme heat, cold, or drought;
- When (over)heating has been caused due to exposing the product to heat sources other than those in functional operation on the system;
- When repairs have been carried out either by you or by a third party without first receiving the express, written permission from DP DesignPro Limited.
- In the case of normal wear and tear;
- In the case of external causes (such as fire, lightning, water, fall and impact damage);
- When the defect has been caused by a virus, illegal software, or after improper installation of other software.
- Any changes completed to the system including software or hardware completed by others and not under the DP DesignPro Limited control – with/without the knowledge of DP DesignPro Limited.
Any warranty claim needs to follow a warrant claim procedure that will be detailed within the technical construction file.
11. Delivery Cost
The machine price does not include the delivery cost and transit insurance but detailed separately for the client to include on purchase order.
12. Retention of Title
Note that these goods remain the property of DP DesignPro Ltd until the invoice is paid in full.
The above machine price does not include installation and commissioning (unless otherwise specified) by our engineers in your factory. Installation & commissioning is an order option, as detailed separately above.
14. Hourly Rates
Chargeable time will start from the time of leaving and returning to Rathkeale HQ with the hours on site agreed at the end of each working day.
15. Delivery Delays
In the event of any delays arising from lack of: information, component drawings, components, site readiness or any other delay caused by the customer, stage payment dates as originally agreed must be met in full.
16. Trial Components
Adequate supplies of components must be freely available for our machine trials. All components supplied must conform to agreed tolerances and qualities. Design changes to the machine and extra trial periods to cater for deviations will be charged at our normal rates.