An excellent opportunity is now available for the following position:
The successful candidate will be responsible for project design from concept stage including preparation of detailed drawings, product specifications and parts list development. He/she will also support the project from a design perspective through the manufacturing build on any queries regarding function, specification and testing.
- Third level relevant qualification in mechanical engineering or other relevant related discipline.
- 5 years experience in a design role in a heavy engineering, sheet metal or fabrication industry.
- Experienced in Solidworks CAD package is essential.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills and exhibit a high degree of attention to detail.
- Self-motivated individual a high level of initiative.
- Utilising solidworks CAD package for design concepts, prepare detailed drawings for part and assembly design.
- Produce engineering documents to include drawings, project specifications, parts list, adhering to CE standards for machine build and test specifications.
- Communicate with relevant departments on project specifications.
- Dealing with suppliers.
- Liaise closely with Project Manager to ensure smooth development of project.
- Support during the manufacturing phase regarding function, specifications and testing.
- Adhere to company standards for quality assurance and quality control including documents and procedures.
- Ensure all work is carried out adhering to health and safety policy.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in highly progressive, dynamic and team orientated environment, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the HR Department on +353 (0)69 63842 for further information.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday 12th April, 2017.