An excellent opportunity is now available for the following position:
The successful candidate will work with the Project Manager in the development of project plans, driving, co-ordinating and tracking the progress of machine builds, monitoring and ensuring adherence to deadlines, management and resolution of any issues that arise to ensure the ultimate goal of achieving the agreed customer delivery deadlines. The role involves a high level of interaction, co-ordination and communication with cross functional teams. Ensuring project information is readily available for prompt response to internal and customer queries is a key aspect of this role.
- Third level business/engineering qualification with Project Management training desirable.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role, desirable.
- Strong leadership and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Self-motivated individual with a high level of initiative.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills – MS Office applications, Microsoft project training an advantage.
- Assist in developing, driving, and achieving the project plan for a number of machine build projects, being a key support to the Project Manager throughout all phases.
- In conjunction with the Project Manager, communicate project tasks and resource requirements to the department leaders, setting and driving project targets and timelines.
- In conjunction with the Project Manager, lead a cross-functional team (assembly, production, toolroom, electrical controls, automation) ensuring each area meets the set targets.
- Identify, manage and support the resolution of risks and issues throughout the project.
- Assist in the day-to-day management of project delivery matters.
- Close monitoring and tracking of project timelines and resources, utilising the ERP system to ensure information is up to date for the Project Manager, to deliver project progress results to the customer, as required.
- Liaise and work effectively with internal departments ensuring that all inputs and requirements are considered.
- Project record maintenance including reporting on all project activity.
- Complete records and follow procedures in accordance with the Quality Management System.
- Ensure all duties are carried out adhering to health and safety policy.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in a highly progressive, dynamic, and team-orientated environment, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the HR Department on +353 (0)69 63842 or +353 (0)87 9786230 for further information.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday 2nd March 2022.