An excellent opportunity is now available for the following position:
DesignPro Automation, a leading provider of precision automation and machine build services is currently recruiting for a Project Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to work in the Project Management department of a highly progressive, dynamic, and innovative Company. The successful candidate will work in the development of project plans, driving, co-ordinating, and tracking the progress of machine builds, monitoring and ensuring adherence to deadlines, management, and resolution of any issues that arise to ensure the ultimate goal of achieving the agreed customer delivery deadlines. The role involves a high level of interaction, coordination, and communication with cross-functional teams. Ensuring project information is readily available for prompt response to internal and customer queries is a key aspect of this role.
- Third-level business/engineering qualification with Project Management training is desirable.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role, is desirable.
- Strong leadership and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Self-motivated individual with a high level of initiative.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills – MS Office applications, Microsoft project training an advantage.
- To develop, drive and achieve the project plan for a number of machine build projects.
- Work with department leaders to develop project tasks, identify resource requirements, and set project targets and timelines.
- Lead a cross-functional team (all departments) ensuring the phase owners are clearly identified to drive the efficient on-time achievement of set targets and milestones, within budget.
- Identify, manage, and support the resolution of risks and issues throughout the project.
- Day-to-day management of all project delivery matters.
- Liaise and work effectively with internal departments ensuring that all inputs and requirements are considered.
- Direct point of contact for customers, ensuring immediate response and reaction to items.
- Constantly monitor and communicate project progress status and results to the customer as required, also communicating information from the customer to the relevant internal personnel.
- Communicate on all project statuses and work closely with the PM Administrator on the Project Management Office activities.
- Project record maintenance including reporting on all project activity.
- Reporting to management – project status, issues, risks, questions from customers, and general concerns.
- Budget tracking – ensure project material and hours are within project budget. Identify items if they arise outside the scope of the original budget and take appropriate action.
- Forward planning in terms of resources, being able to identify gaps in a phase where upskilling can take place or where under resourcing may occur, and advising Management.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in a highly progressive, dynamic, and team-orientated environment, please submit your CV to email@example.com or contact the HR Department at +353 (0)69 63842 or +353 (0)87 9786230 for further information.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 1st September 2023.