An excellent opportunity is now available for the following position:
- Minimum education – Leaving Certificate.
- Experience in a similar role, desirable.
- Training and experience in the use of forklift/powered equipment.
- Full clean driving license.
- PC skills – Excel and Word essential.
- An enthusiastic individual with a high level of drive and initiative.
- Handling of incoming/outgoing materials and supplies including transporting of goods to designated areas.
- Collection or drop off parts and materials from/to external parties, customers and suppliers.
- Checking and verification of paperwork in relation to the receipt/dispatch of materials and supplies.
- Preparation of materials for safe transportation including identification of correct part numbers.
- Ensure internal/external areas of the plant are continuously monitored and kept in a neat, tidy, organised and well-maintained fashion, highlighting areas of concern to Supervisors/Health & Safety.
- First point of contact for maintenance/facility issues that arise and ensure follow up to ensure closure.
- Required to drive a forklift and other powered equipment as required.
- Ensure full familiarity with stores processing in order to provide cover as required.
- Organise the cleaning and maintenance of company vehicles including monitoring of tax/insurance certificates and ensuring NCT/CVRT requirements are monitored and kept up to date.
- General external maintenance, ensuring a clean, organised and overall well maintained site appearance.
- Transport personnel to/from the airport.
- Any other duties as assigned as part of the role.
If you meet the above requirements and are a well organised, self-motivated individual with a desire for a high level of variety and interaction with people, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Paula Power on +353 (0)69 63842 Ext 312 for further information.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 10th January, 2020.