An excellent opportunity is now available for the following position:
The successful candidate with hold an electrical qualification (Level 6 Trade qualification) with at least 2 years’ experience in electrical/automation systems. Electrical panel and machine wiring experience required including interpretation of electrical schematics. Knowledge of safety systems, electronics, PLC’s, industrial networks, vision systems and robotics a distinct advantage.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team in a busy environment and will be exposed to the most up to date technologies and systems. A high level of initiative and adaptability is required with flexibility to travel to customer sites.
- Wire, build and install electrical control panels/systems as required for any machine designed and built by the Company.
- Interpretation of electrical schematics and assist with documentation updates and changes to schematic design.
- Plan, organize and manage workload to ensure all electrical activities meet the client specification.
- Liaise with department heads regarding timing of jobs/release of machines to the electrical department to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensure close communication with design, assembly, automation and service as required throughout wiring, build and installation ensuring all electrical requirements are met.
- Routine checking of all types of electrical systems, including fault finding and repair.
- Carry out full electrical testing on all machines and provide electrical certification on same.
- Work with Safety Systems, Electronics, PLC’s, Servo Drives, Industrial Networks, Vision Systems and Robotics.
- Specify the required materials for projects.
- Attend meetings as required to ensure full and up to date knowledge of requirements from the electrical perspective, also giving input as required.
- Liaise with Designer throughout the process ensuring full comprehension of electrical drawings and requirements also ensuring any changes are reflected in the electrical drawings.
- Support the Service team on installations as required.
- Develop an in-depth electrical knowledge to meet the requirements of technology advancement keeping up to date electrical standards.
- Authorised to prove and signoff electrical drawings.
- Provide electrical support to customers and visit their sites when required.
- Ensure all duties are carried out adhering to health and safety policy.
- Complete records in accordance with the Quality Management System and follow procedures.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in highly progressive, dynamic and team orientated environment, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Paula Power on +353 (0)69 63842 Ext 312 for further information.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 31st January, 2020.