An excellent opportunity is now available for the following position:
(Part Qualified or Recently Qualified)
The successful candidate must be a part qualified or recently qualified level 6 electrician. He/she will work under the guidance of our experienced on site electrician and will gain exposure in electrical panel and machine wiring, interpretation of electrical schematics, safety systems, electronics, PLC’s and industrial networks.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team in a busy environment and will be exposed to the most up to date technologies and systems. A high level of initiative, adaptability and flexibility is required for this position.
- Assist in the wiring, build and install of electrical control panels/systems for machines designed and built by the Company.
- Work closely with Supervisor and internal departments as required throughout wiring, build, electrical support and installation ensuring all electrical requirements and deadlines are met.
- Assist in the routine checking and testing of all types of electrical systems, including fault finding and repair, as required.
- Work with Safety Systems, Electronics, PLC’s, Servo Drives, Industrial Networks, Vision Systems and Robotics.
- Develop an in-depth electrical knowledge to meet the requirements of technology advancement keeping up to date electrical standards.
- Interpretation of electrical schematics and assist with documentation updates and changes to schematic design.
- Ensure all duties are carried out adhering to health and safety policy.
- Complete records in accordance with the Quality Management System and follow procedures.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities requested by the Electrician.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in highly progressive, dynamic and team orientated environment, please submit your CV to email@example.com or contact Paula Power on +353 (0)69 63842 Ext 312 for further information.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday 28th October, 2020.