An excellent opportunity is now available for the following position:
The successful candidate will hold an electrical qualification (Level 6 Trade Qualification) with experience in industrial electrical/automation systems.
Electrical panel building experience required including interpretation of electrical schematics and IO lists. Knowledge of safety systems, electronics, PLC’s, industrial networks, vision systems and robotics a distinct advantage.
Knowledge of SolidWorks Electrical, Eplan or other electrical design packages as well as testing and inspection certification, an advantage.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team in a busy environment and will be exposed to the most up to date technologies and systems. A high level of initiative and adaptability is required with flexibility to travel to customer sites.
- Wire, build and install electrical control panels/systems as required for any machine designed and built by DesignPro.
- Liaise with supervisor regarding timing of jobs/release of machines to ensure an efficient machine build.
- Working with and have excellent knowledge of three phase electrical systems, medium and low voltage switchgear, electrical metering, control, and protection systems.
- Routine checking of all types of electrical systems, including fault finding and repair.
- Ensuring all electrical works carried out pass all test procedures carried out by your supervisor. Support IO checking with the Automation team as part of testing procedures.
- Ensure full and up to date knowledge of project requirements from the electrical perspective, also giving input as required.
- Authorised to carry out machine installations and to support the installation team, as required.
- Provide electrical support to customers and visit their sites when required.
- Assist the assembly technicians as required in relation to electrical works.
- Complete work orders and recording materials that are used on the project.
- Support electrical Apprentices when required.
- Develop an in-depth electrical knowledge to meet the requirements of technology advancement keeping up to date electrical standards.
- Ensure all duties are carried out adhering to health and safety policy.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in highly progressive, dynamic and team orientated environment, please submit your CV to email@example.com or contact the HR Department on +353 (0)69 63842 for further information.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday 1st September, 2021.