An excellent opportunity is now available in our Accounts Department for the following position:
The successful candidate with be an experienced Bookkeeper. Minimum of 2 years in a similar role is required. Experience of bookkeeping for a Limited Company is desirable. Exposure to payroll software e.g. QuickBooks or Sage 50 is a distinct advantage. Strong attention to detail is required with the ability to work to tight deadlines. Microsoft office skills required. The successful candidate also requires excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- Assist in accounts payable/receivable – process invoices from suppliers, issue invoices to customers, receive payments, cashflow, credit control, and payments to suppliers.
- Record and process data to ensure accounts are up to date.
- Reconciliation of bank statements, VAT and PAYE returns.
- Assist in payroll administration and any other duties as required.
- Input project hours from time sheets to accounting software.
- Meet and greet customers and general visitors in reception and answer switchboard.
- Maintain QMS documentation, follow procedures and complete records in accordance with the quality management system.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in highly progressive, dynamic and team orientated environment, please submit your CV to email@example.com or contact the HR Department on +353 (0)69 63842 for further information.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 10th July, 2017.