An excellent opportunity is now available in our Engineering Department for the following position:
- Third level qualification in engineering or a technical/business discipline is required.
- Previous experience or proven capability in the area of technical writing and technical documentation preparation is required to deliver a professional level of information and detail for project installation documents, operation manuals, parts lists and compiling the pre-FAT, testing and installation documentation.
- Knowledge of Solidworks is an advantage.
- The ability to understand machine functionality and interpret technical information is required with an awareness of machine safety involving mechanical/electrical and pneumatic systems.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and time management skills are required.
- High level of initiative to drive tasks/projects to completion and actively contribute to department/company advances.
- Highly proficient in excel and word, with excellent attention to detail and document presentation.
- Compile and prepare installation documents for projects as required, in line with agreed deadlines and standards for same.
- Compile and prepare operation manuals for projects, ensuring timely completion of machine installation.
- Utilising Solidworks CAD package to gain an understanding of projects to support compilation of documentation and to support production in relation to questions on drafting.
- Effective and efficient communication and collaboration with all internal departments to ensure all required information for assigned tasks is obtained, helping to ensure any changes or updates are considered for accurate documentation completion, with support from internal departments.
- Ensure, as a collaborative effort with internal departments, that the Bill of Materials on assembly drawings is a match with the machine (physical build) at the end of the project.
- Develop a DFMEA document and carry out DFMEA in relation to machine design for projects where required, interacting closely with relevant teams assigned to the project.
- Attend meetings as requested throughout projects.
- Ensure all work is carried out adhering to project timelines while adhering to standard procedures.
- Compile Pre-FAT Document.
- Assist in Functional Design Specification development.
- Draft pneumatic drawings on projects where required.
- Ensure all documentation is produced to the highest standard of quality while making sure all records are completed and follow procedures in accordance with the Quality Management System.
- Carry out all duties adhering to health and safety policy.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in a highly progressive, dynamic and team orientated environment, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Paula Power at +353 (0)69 63842 Ext. 312 for further information.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 8th July, 2022.