An excellent opportunity is now available in our Quality Department for the following position:
Quality Assurance Controller
The successful candidate will hold a minimum of a certificate in quality or a technical related discipline with at least 3 years’ experience, ideally in a quality related technical documentation role. Strong attention to detail is required with the ability to develop and drive the completion of technical documentation control for all projects. The successful candidate must be highly proficient in MS office applications. A high level of initiative is required with excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills with the flexibility to travel to customer sites in Ireland as required.
- Drive the control and completion of technical documentation from a quality perspective in all aspects of projects from the initial project concept phase through to assembly, installation and service of equipment.
- Drive the development and completion of DFMEA (Design Failure Mode and effect Analysis) and SDS (software design specification) applications.
- Provide technical documentation support to the service department on FAT (factory acceptance testing) and SAT (site acceptance testing).
- Travel to customer sites on occasions to check and ensure control of documentation as part of equipment installation, site acceptance testing and validation.
- Inspect and control customer product, ensuring required documentation control is in place.
- The Quality Documentation Controller will report to the Quality Manager and will work closely with all internal departments on all projects.
- Ensure all documentation is complete, adhering to project timelines.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in highly progressive, dynamic and team orientated environment, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Paula Power on +353 (0)69 63842 Ext. 312 for further information.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday 4th April, 2018.