An excellent opportunity is now available for the following position:
IT Systems Support
The successful candidate will carry out a key role role in the implementation and integration of a new ERP system and will control and manage all Microsoft 365 applications and improvements. He/she will be responsible to develop out Share Point and Teams to its maximum potential in the Company. The role will involve working closely with the Automation Department in building out database control for machines, working with MES management systems and IT based control applications. Information and data security management will also play an integral part of this role.
The role will also involve day-to-day internal IT systems management, support, platform administration and debugging of issues that occur in terms of software and hardware including system optimisation. Training of staff on applications will also be included in this role.
- The successful candidate with hold a 3rd level IT qualification.
- Experience in a similar IT support role is required.
- Highly knowledgeable in Microsoft 365 applications.
- Knowledge of Java Script, C++, Python would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work with a new ERP Software provider and Management on the implementation and integration of a new system into the company, gaining a high knowledge level of the system.
- Construct and provide training on all new software roll outs to internal staff as required.
- Take responsibility for the development of Share Point in the Company, transfer of data, increasing user knowledge, developing/maximising processes, setting up Share Point for all client/project interactions.
- Technical set-up of internal intranet in conjunction with Marketing/HR department.
- Microsoft teams – structure and management.
- Control and manage all current and new Microsoft 365 installations and review the full set-up of the system. Drive and implement improvements to the current 365 set-up (including applications used and current folder structure) including user knowledge.
- Client portal system – new structure set-up for future projects
- CRM integration and set-up, working closely with Marketing/Sales.
- Database Control for all Machines, working closely the Automation Department.
- Management and development of MES Information System.
- All internal IT systems management, support and debugging of issues that occur – server/PC’s/tablets/Wi-Fi/printers/software (inventory logs).
- Data backup and recovery
- System security – Antivirus, Firewall, Remote access, VPN’s
- Set up security groups
- Link with Design office and PDM software set-up for solidworks.
- Phone system management and review – to include mobile phones and contracts with Vodafone.
- Broadband management and upgrades
- Continuous review of systems in use with a view to optimisation, continuous improvement, preventative maintenance.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in highly progressive, dynamic and team orientated environment, please submit your CV to email@example.com or contact the HR Department on +353 (0)69 63842 Ext. 312 for further information.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 18th October, 2019.