An excellent opportunity is now available in our Controls Department for the following position:
The successful candidate with hold an electrical qualification (Snr. Trades minimum) with at least 2 years’ experience in electrical/automation systems. Electrical panel and machine wiring experience required including interpretation of electrical schematics. Knowledge of safety systems, electronics, PLC’s, industrial networks, vision systems and robotics is essential.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team in a busy environment and will be exposed to the most up-to-date technologies and systems. A high level of initiative and adaptability is required with flexibility to travel to customer sites.
- Electrical panel wiring and machine wiring to suit any machine designed by the Company.
- Interpretation of electrical schematics and assist with documentation updates and changes to schematic design.
- Work with Safety Systems, Electronics, PLC’s, Servo Drives, Industrial Networks, Vision Systems and Robotics.
- Electrical & I/O testing electrical systems including the debug and repair of minor faults.
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis with the ability to recommend corrective actions to Supervisor.
- Ordering and purchasing the required materials for projects.
- Liaising with Mechanical and Design engineering on minor electrical issues.
- Ensure all work is carried out adhering to project timelines and required processes.
- Carry out all duties adhering to health and safety policy.
- Complete records in accordance with the Quality Management System and procedures.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in highly progressive, dynamic and team orientated environment, please submit your CV to email@example.com or contact Paula Power on +353 (0)69 63842 for further information.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 23rd October, 2017.