An excellent opportunity is now available for the following position:
DesignPro Automation, a leading provider of precision automation and machine build services is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant. The successful candidate will predominately work in the Project Management Department, also providing administrative assistance to the Senior Management Team, as required.
- Up to date Office Administration Training
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills, Excel, Word.
- Experience in an administration role.
- Highly organised and structured individual.
- Self-motivated individual with a high level of initiative.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Internal navigation and knowledge of Microsoft 365 applications.
- Working within the Project Management Office (PMO), the job holder will be responsible for maintaining the PMO outputs to the company intranet and the PMO communication pages on a daily basis. Outputs include; Project Status, Global resource plans, upcoming events/meetings, site visits and incoming project start dates. Ensuring public company knowledge of project status from the PMO office.
- Maintaining the Project Management Microsoft Teams department structure and housekeeping.
- Attendance at online/inhouse meetings, recording key items and actions and issuing to meeting members within Microsoft Teams.
- Monitoring and checking to ensure key documentation is on record for the PMO according to different stages of the project.
- Maintaining onsite public notices in relation to any PMO updates for staff.
- In consultation with the Project Manager, source requested documentation and forward it to the customer e.g., confirmation of insurance, requests for training records prior to installations etc.
- Keeping the company intranet up to date with news items, articles from PMO and the Senior Management team.
- Carry out administrative tasks as requested by the Senior Management team, e.g., reporting, compiling presentations, researching new initiatives.
- Complete records and follow procedures in accordance with the Quality Management System.
- Ensure all duties are carried out adhering to health and safety policy.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in a highly progressive, dynamic, and team-orientated environment, please submit your CV to email@example.com or contact the HR Department on +353 (0)69 63842 or +353 (0)87 9786230 for further information.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 21st January 2022.