An excellent opportunity is now available for the following position:
The successful candidate will hold a certificate/diploma in mechanical/electro-mechanical engineering or equivalent trade qualification with at least three years’ experience in a similar machine build environment, maintenance technician or tooling assembly role. Working knowledge of pneumatics, sensors, and exposure to interpreting technical drawings, is required.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team in a busy environment and will be exposed to the most up to date technologies and systems in the machine build industry. A high level of initiative and adaptability is required.
- Understand and interpret technical documentation, drawings, 3D model specifications and operating instructions for the machine build.
- Layout, fabricate and assemble all components of the build.
- Set up and operate equipment/tools to build and debug machines.
- Assemble equipment as per 3D model ensuring dimension and fit meet the specified requirements.
- Ensure the build meets the required quality and customer specification.
- Carry out inspection of assembled items.
- Carry out customer product inspection/validation.
- Ensure any recommended revisions to design are documented
- Authorised to carry out internal and external tooling inspection when required.
- Ensure all work is carried out adhering to project timelines and required processes.
- Support the service department as required during debug and installation of equipment onsite/off site.
- Ensure all duties are carried out adhering to health and safety policy.
- Maintain work area in a clean, neat and orderly condition.
- Completion of Quality Management System records.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in a highly progressive, dynamic and team orientated environment, please submit your CV to email@example.com or contact the HR Department on +353 (0)69 63842 Ext 312 for further information.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 20th July, 2018.